Take a look inside to see what vibrant lessons were happening inside TCS classrooms this week!
In this issue:
- Kindergarten played an interactive ice breaker game using a colorful parachute to get to know their new classmates. They also created self-portraits, and practiced meditation.
- 1st Grade kicked off their first day of school by syncopating hand claps and joining their voices in song during Music class.
- The 2nd and 3rd Grade shared their Summer projects, consisting of a decorative questionnaire and colorful hot air balloon art, stating their goals for the new school year.
- 3rd Grade enjoyed a writing lesson with the Jane Schaeffer method.
- 5th Grade got settled into their new classroom with a word search game of fantastic findings in the fifth grade.
- Middle School used yarn to weave paths to one another, while sharing their favorite Summer memories during an ice breaker exercise