Take a peek inside to see what lessons were happening inside of our vibrant classrooms this week!
In this issue:
- Blue Roomers began a lesson on dinosaurs by creating their own mud mounds with bones made of paper mache and q-tips. Students visited the Science Lab to study different fossil specimens with Science Teacher Mark Bell.
- Kindergarten and 4th Grade Art classes learned about the Pop Art of living artist Romero Britto and drew their own versions of his work using black sharpie markers.
- First Graders were introduced to the classic Little Miss children's book series by Roger Hargreaves, and each student drew the character with personality traits most like their own. Students also crafted makeshift beds out of found materials for Goldilocks during a storybook lesson.
- Second Grade used paper clips of different sizes to measure nonstandard units during a Math lesson.
- 5th Grade played interactive games on the SmartBoard to reinforce their math skills.