Come see what vibrant lessons were happening in TCS classrooms this week
In this issue:
- Blue Roomers learned some new yoga moves, and practiced breathing and stretching.
- Red Roomers began preparing for Valentine's Day by working together to create Valentines.
- 3rd Grade raised money for the homeless by hosting a fresh lemonade stand today during recess for TCS students and faculty.
- 4th Grade showcased their Black History Month projects and worked together to construct a class quilt based on the influential subjects that students covered in their individual projects.
- 5th Grade went outside for an interactive history lesson about the life and legacy of Supreme Court Justice, Thurgood Marshall, using a life-size puzzle building activity and fact scavenger hunt.
- The Middle School Science elective, Robotics - Printer Guts, students studied the intersection between Art and Science by deconstructing an old printer in order to re-purpose the parts to build a robot that can draw.
- Friday 15 birthdays, sports updates, campus announcements, and more!