Take a peek inside to see what vibrant lessons were happening in TCS classrooms this week!
- Blue Room did a water filtration experiment using murky water filled with sand, sifters, and cups. Each cup was filled three times using different-sized sifters, and the murky, sand filled water was filtered of debris. Then students compared the original state of the water with the new filtered cups of water.
- Kindergarten designed their own offline maze games in Tech class using their knowledge from solving maze challenges online. They needed to create a hero, a prize, and multiple traps along the way using colored pencils and paper. After finishing, solved each other's mazes.
- 3rd Grade practiced and reviewed Division facts and math concepts by playing an interactive game of Math Bingo.
- 5th Grade put their lesson on Scientific properties into action with a fun tie dye project. Each student had to fold their shirt in a creative way to make a unique dye pattern, then they had to answer corresponding questions about each scientific property they encountered.
- 6th Grade continued their immersive lesson on Ancient Egypt by building group 3D maps and diagrams based on their studies.