Take a look at the exciting lessons that were happening in TCS classrooms this week!
In this issue:
- The Yellow Room visited the Science lab for a hands-on experimentation with acids and bases, mixing ingredients to create blues, orange, and red liquids.
- Kindergarten used their bodies to learn how to tell time in an interactive Math lesson.
- 2nd Grade Art enjoyed an outdoor classroom for a water lilies paint and craft project inspired by the classic works of French Impressionist painter Claude Monet.
- 5th Grade used tooth picks, marshmallows, and various candies to create their own molecular structures in Science.
- Middle School Art classes enjoyed an al fresco classroom for a watercolor painting project.
- Friday 15 celebrated birthdays, shared sports updates, campus announcements, and more!
- TCS University enjoyed its final week! A warm and wondeful thank you to all of our parents and friends (Suzette Belouin-Sullivan, Hunter Bodine, Joanne Coleman, Noemy Hernandez, Jessie Jane Kasower, Chad Leininger, Randy Myers, Danny Pino, Lilly Pino, Klary Pucci, Jaimee Schenk, Rita Silva, Grant Sullivan, Meena White, Gil Zuniga) who came to share their passions and expertise with our students!