Green and Yellow Room families are invited to join us for a special Kindergarten sneak peek on Wednesday Sept. 27 at 9:00am. We'll start the morning with a discussion entitled "Continuing the Journey at TCS - Learning About our Elementary Program." Followed by a Q&A, and tour of the kindergarten classroom to see the program in action.
Our Kindergarten Program is a natural progression from our Preschool, including:
- Challenging Academics taught with a Progressive Approach including Project-Based and Hands On - Learning By Doing
- Differentiated Instruction that addresses individual learning levels and styles
- No Homework: Kindergarten - Mid 5th grade
- Emotional Intelligence taught and integrated in day-to-day interactions and activities
- Preparing students to be Problem-Solvers; Independent, Creative, and Critical Thinkers; and to Work Collaboratively with others.