It's the third week of school, and students and teachers alike are officially in the groove of the school year. Friendships are forming, ideas are sparking, and projects are under way. In this issue of the classroom peek:
- The Red Roomers don their science goggles as they mix and pour and pipe liquid into a chemistry set made for their tiny hands.
- The Yellow Room receives a special presentation on the traditions of Rosh Hashanah.
- First graders collaborate to build a house from interactive habitable tiles.
- Fifth graders work in pairs to research and report the details of life in the 13 colonies.
- 8th graders are wowed by an in-classroom demonstration of the chemical reaction of magnesium metal and flame.
- Friday 15 celebrated birthdays, shared updates, students and staff, and wished everyone a wonderful weekend!