Take a look inside the vibrant classrooms at TCS this week!
In this issue:
- 1st Grade Math increased their math vocabulary by adding the terms: greater than, less than, and equal to., as well their symbols: >,<, and =.
- Yellow and Green Rooms craft Christmas ornaments, holiday stockings, and Hanukkah dreidels while enjoying fresh potato latkes in celebration of the Holiday season.
- 3rd Grade studied the difference between vertebrates and invertebrates and warm/cold blooded animals using a compare and contrast chart.
- Kindergarten and 5th Grade come together for their annual Cookie Challenge.
- 1st Grade Art crafts vibrant ornaments for the upcoming Winter Sing performance backdrop.
- 3rd Grade English finished reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and broke down the various story elements and themes during a special viewing of the original version "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
- Middle School PE classes create their own group TV commercial presentations in a fun team building exercise.