Classroom activities at The Country School are ever-changing and always inspiring. Take a look at some things that happened this week!
- Preschoolers took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!
- Kindergarteners are identifying patterns in a variety of interactive ways
- 2nd graders are introduced to the research process as they begin their long term project studying reptiles
- 6th graders team up for zany relay races in P.E., including bear crawls, crab walks, and jumping jacks!
- 5th Graders enjoy a reading from a guest reader during library time. We love when parents volunteer to read to their classes!