Take a look at what vibrant lessons were happening inside TCS classrooms this week!
In this issue:
Pre-Schoolers enjoyed a full week of fun activity stations and events in celebration of Week of the Young Child. Click here for a special Pre-School photo gallery!
- Kindergarten used letter blocks and short story books as tools to practice and perfect their knowledge of long vowel words.
- 1st Grade students wrote and illustrated original scenes based on a quote from classic storybook, Where The Wild Things Are, then took turns presenting their works to the rest of the class.
- 3rd Graders crafted colorful floral pieces to be used as backdrops for the upcoming Spring Show in Art class.
- 6th Grade tested different liquids, such as alcohol and mineral water, to test how well they dissolve the same salt solid during a Science lab.
- Friday (Wednesday) 15 featured a Dance-A-Thon announcement, Sports Updates, 8th Grade Ice Cream Sale, Birthday celebration, and more!